Make your visit to the MEM easier with the app
As a beacon approaches in each room, detected in the application through the beacons, the application loads the content associated with the person’s location.
To download the app, scan the QRCode or search for AudioSpot in stores.
For the AudioSpot application to work: activate GPS & Bluetooth tracking.
For the visually impaired :
- Audio menus: list of numbered options compatible with Voice Over on iPhone and Talk Back on Android (automatically detected when the application is launched), also usable “hands-free” with voice control (movement with the keywords “Next” “Previous” “Repeat”, validation of an option by double click or by voice command with “OK” or “Validate”.
- Home menu: list of options allowing you to know how the application works, to change language or profile (except for the blind using Voice Over or Talk Back), to know your GPS address (only outdoors) , access the list of equipped sites sorted by region to download and access the routes, call AudioSpot support to report a problem or an idea for improvement, manage the application parameters (especially for the summary & voice control).
For people with reduced mobility :
- Accessible routes & toilets, PRM parking spaces nearby, map of museum spaces and infrastructure.
Access map from the city center
> Click on the map to enlarge (The MEM is located at the Tourist Office 4 Rue Arago 66160 Le Boulou)
All lines of the Lio network have buses equipped for people with reduced mobility.
Closest stop to the MEM: “La Poste – Le Boulou”
– Line 530 Perpignan – Le Boulou – Arles-sur-Tech
– Line 531 Perpignan – Le Boulou – Prats-de-Mollo
– Line 550 Céret – Le Boulou – Argelès
– Line 555 Le Boulou – Argelès-sur-Mer (stop only at Néoulous)
More information & special requests on mestrajets.lio.laregion.fr
A question ?
Contact Céline, our referent for the
Tourisme & Handicap National Brand !